部门: Commercial & Business Development
We are a global, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics in the fields of immuno-oncology and inflammatory diseases.
Our discovery and development programs are driven by unmet medical and patient needs and strong science supported by our two patented transgenic mouse platforms for generating fully human monoclonal antibodies. We focus on developing an innovative pipeline of Next-Gen therapeutics through our internal R&D programs, collaborations with co-discovery and co-development partners and select acquisitions.
With operations in the US, the Netherlands, and China, we also license our core platform technology to other companies and academic institutions globally.
1. Develop portfolio strategy by working closely with discovery, medical and regulatory teams.
2. Assess commercial potential of pipeline assets, build business case and gain alignment with key stakeholders.
3. Lead/support market analysis on key disease areas.
4. Track and update competitive intelligence of key assets or focus areas.
5. Support license-in/out opportunity assessment and execution.
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree in pharmaceutical or medical related subjects.
2. 3-5 years’ experiences in new product planning, portfolio management, or pharmaceutical consulting, research background with business planning experience is ideal.
3. Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
4. Ability to independently collect information from internal and external sources and translate the information into sound business case.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of working across different functions.
6. Demonstrated accountability and adaptability.
7. Fluent English skills in oral and writing.
8. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact us at HBM.HR@harbourbiomed.com