We are a global, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics in the fields of immuno-oncology and inflammatory diseases.
Our discovery and development programs are driven by unmet medical and patient needs and strong science supported by our two patented transgenic mouse platforms for generating fully human monoclonal antibodies. We focus on developing an innovative pipeline of Next-Gen therapeutics through our internal R&D programs, collaborations with co-discovery and co-development partners and select acquisitions.
With operations in the US, the Netherlands, and China, we also license our core platform technology to other companies and academic institutions globally. We are a global, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics in the fields of mmune-oncology and inflammatory diseases.
- Pro-actively involved in all aspects of a product’s life cycle, from pre-launch to subsequent promotion, through marketing and sales, by providing medical input to enhance the product’s value in all areas of business
- Lead and develop product life-cycle management strategy from medical perspective to maximize product’s value and long-term development.
- Develop sale team medical capability through medical training, lecture delivery and medical knowledge update through various channel
- Enhance the delivery of new concept and products key message to key influencers /stakeholders, and establish cooperation and partnership with medical association to promote medical advancement
- Act as a core member to work with cross function team on crisis management to maintain company’s image and protect patient’s welfare
- Provide medical expert opinion in safety events management
- Ensure company’s medical compliance, review and approve promotional materials and activities to ensure their scientific standard and medical compliance with external and internal requirements
- Master degree major in clinical medicine, PhD in the immunology, ophthalmology is preferred.
- 3 years experiences in Medical Affairs, MNC experiences is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy self-starter who has initiative to function autonomously
- Collaborative with a track record of building effective networks and teams
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact us at HBM.HR@harbourbiomed.com