1. Take dominant time (>70%) on benchwork, focusing on target proposal, assay development, antibody screening, antibody characterization
2. Data process, summary, and report
3. Lab notebook record and assist laboratory management
4. Other affairs assigned by the line manager and department head
1. Master’s degree in immunology, oncology, or antibody-relevant discipline, with 4-6 years industry working experience. Or PhD’s degree in the disciplines with 2-4 years industry working experience.
2. Proved experience on human primary immune cell based immune-oncology functional assay development, eg. reporter assay, mixed lymphocytes reaction, T/NK cell killing assay etc.
3. And/or experience on classic or novel antibody discovery technologies, including hybridoma, phage display, and single B cell cloning etc.
4. And/or skilled in antibody engineering, including humanization, affinity maturation, and bispecific antibody design etc.
5. Good communication skills, and team spirits
6. Self-motivated, and detail-oriented